The time of year when everyone starts cataloging achievements, crafting lists, and making promises is upon us. But before you start drafting your 2014 resolutions, we’d like to introduce you to Ashley from Your Super Awesome Life.
Many of you already know Ashley from around the Blogosphere, but for those who don’t: She’s the creator of Your Super Awesome Life, a website devoted to helping women figure out what the heck you want to do with your life, and more importantly, to help you find the confidence and courage to actually go through with it.
Earlier this year Ashley launched a new program called Cake for Breakfast: The 20-Something’s Guide to Live on Your Own Terms. Besides being the most delicious thing ever, Cake for Breakfast is a self-guided course that will help you figure out who you are and what you want, so you can become exactly the woman you want to be.
2013 is nearing its end, and many people use this time to reflect on months past and make resolutions for those to come. But don’t do it alone! If you’re anything like me, you can scribble down as many things as you’d like, but change takes courage and courage needs support.
Ashley has generously given 20SB some free copies of Cake for Breakfast and we’re looking for ladies in their twenties who are interested in kick-starting a life on their own terms. As a participant, you’ll receive:
- A 50 page workbook full of exercises, prompts, and soul-sparking questions
- Three 60-minute audio sessions
- and 52 weeks of journal prompts to inspire, motivate, and keep you on track.
At the end of the course, you’ll walk away:
- Feeling fearless and self-assured — and in love with the radiant dream you’ve uncovered
- Knowing what you want out of life
- Excited about your plans for the future — and confident that you’re going to make them happen
All we ask for in return is a blog post or two sharing your experience along the way.
If you’re interested, please fill out the form below. We’ll contact you with more details in the coming weeks.